RLT

Friday, July 16, 2010

Redline Traffic

I am Georgia Ryle, owner of Redline Traffic. I have owned Redline since December 31, 2009, but I have been an active surfer for a few years now. I absolutely love surfing. It is so much fun - promote your sites, challenge yourself with the games, make new friends/contacts to chat and connect with. Where else can you have so much fun while "working"?

Traffic exchanges are a fantastic way to advertise your business. There are MANY to choose from (thousands) and many TYPES to choose from (manual surf, auto surf, PTC, etc.). I personally prefer manual traffic exchanges because I feel the person surfing looks at the sites for at a least a few seconds before clicking or hovering to the next one.

When I first starting surfing traffic exchanges, I found them extremely confusing. Now many owners have added instructions to help you know how to use their sites. Traffic exchanges have changed a lot in a few years, becoming easier to use and more competitive in their offerings to bring more surfers to their sites.

Through this blog, I want to help educate new surfers on how to use traffic exchanges and share information I learn with everyone. I want this to be a fun and informative blog. Let me know what you'd like to see here. I will add it as we go on this adventure.

Who said promoting had to be all work?
Georgia

1 comment:

  1. http://www.genius1000.com/prelaunch/index.php?referid=peligrowfm

    ReplyDelete